Cranberries are considered a super food because they are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. They are good for our cardiovascular health, known to heal stomach inflammation, prevent urinary tract infections, help us avoid respiratory infections, strengthen bones and teeth, and aid in weight loss. As if that wasn’t enough, cranberries are beneficial for our skin and hair too.
- Acne and Blemishes- The anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties of cranberries help to treat acne and blemishes. Being rich in vitamin C, they diminish the appearance of scars and marks.
- Unclog pores- Cranberries contain natural acids that help to prevent clogging of pores decreasing the risk of acne.
- Hyper-Pigmented skin- Cranberries contain high amounts of antioxidants and astringent properties which help to reduce pigmentation on the skin.
- Glowing skin- Because they are rich in antioxidants cranberries help to give your skin a glowing, supple appearance.
- Firm Skin- Vitamin C boosts our collagen production which improves the elasticity of the skin. Increased collagen production makes our skin soft, glowing and firm.
- Scalp irritation- Cranberries contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help to calm scalp irritation.
- Shiny Hair- The large number of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in Cranberries help to make your hair shiny.